, which also comprises of the mobile site, applications for iOS, Android operating system.
Table of Contents
- TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND SESSION DATA TO COLLECT INFORMATION
- SHARING INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- UNSUBSCRIBE OUR PROMOTION’S
- PERMISSIONS REQUIRED FOR USING OUR APPLICATION
- SECURITY AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- LAST REVISION DATE
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Generally. We collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
Information which you provide. We may collect and store personal information you enter in our Service or provide to us in some other manner, including your first name, last name, picture, e-mail address, birthdate, password, phone number and location/address. The information may also include information such your lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
We may also collect some other information including but not limited to,
- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, buying behavior.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Data Received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (which include but are not limited to name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per privacy settings) as a part of your account information. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Information pertaining any other traveler(s) for who you make a booking through your registered Pobyt account. In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other traveler(s) have agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: While making a booking.
We may use Personal Information including, cardholder names, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travelers list as available/linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
Marketing promotions, research and programs
- Confirm your reservations with respective service providers.
- Keep you informed of the transaction status.
- Send booking confirmations.
- Send any updates or changes to your booking.
- Allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary
- Customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app.
- Request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- Send verification message(s) or email(s).
. Help us to identify your preferences, develop programs and improve user experience. Pobyt frequently sponsors promotions to give its Users the opportunity to win great offers on their travel. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information. We use such Personal Information to develop promotions and product improvements. As a registered User, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about sales in your area, special offers, new Pobyt services, and marketing programs. In addition, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the App. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the Personal Information you provide to facilitate the service requested. We may also store such Personal Information to assist us in making the App the better and easier to use for our Users.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not App your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI- DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our App and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
COOKIES AND SESSION DATA TO COLLECT INFORMATION: We automatically collect certain types of usage information.
When you visit our website, or use our Service. When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time.
Each time you access the Website your session data gets logged. Session data consists of the User’s IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the Website. We collect session data because it helps us analyze User’s choices, browsing pattern including the frequency of visits and duration for which a User is logged on. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. The aforesaid information cannot identify any User personally. However, it is possible to determine a User's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of User's point of connectivity from the IP address.
When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to type your information each time.
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising.
- Provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
SHARING INFORMATION: Service Providers/Suppliers:
Your information shall also be shared with the end service providers in this case hotels or any other suppliers who are responsible for fulfilling your booking. You may note that while making a booking with Pobyt you authorize us to share your information with the said service providers/suppliers. However, how the said service providers/suppliers use the information shared with them is beyond the purview of Pobyt. You are therefore advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provider/supplier whose services you choose to avail.
Pobyt does not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information of Users to third parties except sharing of such information with our business / alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various referral services and for sharing promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
Companies under the same corporate entity:
Our affiliates and other companies owned by or under common ownership with Triashwa, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
Business Partners/Third Party Vendors:
We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services (which may include free or paid products / services) which will enable the customer to have better travel experience or to avail certain benefits specially made for Pobyt customers.
Pobyt may share your Personal Information to the third party that Pobyt may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms.
We use non-identifiable Personal Information of Users in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful mobile app by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the App.
Third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, payment processing or providing analytics services.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
In addition to the circumstances described above, Pobyt may disclose User's Personal Information if required to do so:
- By law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process.
- To conduct our business.
- For regulatory/internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- To enforce or protect our rights or properties of Pobyt or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- To ensure that the security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information.
UNSUBSCRIBE OUR PROMOTION’S:
You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about sales in your area, special offers, new Pobyt services, and other noteworthy items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED FOR USING OUR APPLICATION:
When Pobyt app is installed on your phone, a list of permissions appears and are needed for the app to function effectively. The permissions that Pobyt requires and the data that shall be accessed and its use is as below:
Android and iOS permissions:
Device & App history:
We need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your travel booking experience, use OS specific capabilities to drive great in-funnel experiences using components of device’s OS, etc.
This permission enables us to know about details of your account(s) on your mobile device. We use this info to auto-fill your email ID’s and provide a typing free in-funnel experience. It helps us map email ID’s to a particular user to give you the benefit of exclusive travel offers, wallet cash-backs, etc. It also allows facilitating your Facebook and Google+ login.
This permission enables us to give you the benefit of location-specific hotels. When you launch Pobyt app to make a hotel booking. We also require this permission to recommend you nearest hotels to make a quick last-minute booking for the nearest hotel. Your options are personalized basis your locations.
The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to hotels, and our customer contact centers directly through the app.
Device ID & Call information:
This permission is used to detect your Android or iOS ID through which we can uniquely identify users. It also lets us know your contact details using which we pre-populate specific fields to ensure a seamless booking experience.
Through notifications, we will send exclusive deals, promotional offers, travel related updates, etc. on your device.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pobyt cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
LAST REVISION DATE
This Policy was never revised till date.